Discovery is a market research tool for GSA Contract Vehicles. Currently, it features GSA IDIQ vehicles, with more contracts coming in the future. Use Discovery to search vendor history for the awarded contractors and NAICs of the various IDIQs. Each contract is separated into Unrestricted and Small Business (SB) to make it easy to reserve task orders for small business categories.
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO)
- Provides a broad and comprehensive range of BMO services for use throughout
- Provides a regionally focused pool of highly qualified large and small contractors
- Allows flexibility for contract types, including fixed price, labor hour, time and materials, and hybrids
- Leverages spend in acquiring services in an effective, economical, and expedient manner resulting in both significant cost and time savings
- BMO Phase II Service Category Descriptions
- Learn more about BMO
Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS)
- Result of partnership between Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and General Services Administration (GSA)
- Provides customized Training and Development, Human Capital Strategy, and Organizational Performance Improvement Services
- Highest Technically Rated with Fair and Reasonable (HTR-FRP) Contractors that have been pre-screened by HC specialists
- Leveraged Category and Performance Management Strength
- Learn more about HCaTS
What are Pools?
- Discovery’s IDIQs are divided into functional categories that are referred to as pools
- Each pool is it’s own IDIQ contract: Therefore you may only publish a solicitation to one of these categories
- If your contracting need spans multiple categories, choose the one that contains the preponderance of your work. Selecting the most relevant NAICS code above will guide you to the correct pool
We pull SAM data directly from the System for Award Management (SAM) to provide supplemental information on all of the vendors on the included contracts, including their SAM registration date, any potential suspensions or debarments, and the NAICS codes that a vendor may contract under. Set aside information is based on contract awarded designations and may not be consistent with the current SAM registration. Contract awarded designations are valid for the term of the contract.
Contractors are required to re-certify size/socioeconimic at least annually in SAM in accordance with FAR 4.120(b)(1). Contrast that with the contract frequency every five years (or Novation/merger) in accordance with FAR 52.219-28. Hence the size/socioeconomic status shown in SAM may differ from the contract and thus cannot be relied upon for orders issued under the contract which default to the size/socioeconomic status in the contract. Refer to the contract vehicle website to determine the current size/socioeconomic status of a particular contractor under that contract vehicle. )
Discovery loads data from the Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) to automatically provide you with a context-rich contract history for each vendor, including the amount of the contract, the primary NAICS code and the pricing type.